Wednesday, December 21, 2005

B I N G O!

Ok so it has been a long time since I have posted. I just haven't felt the need to post anything though different ideas have crossed my mind.

But anyways I just wanted to make a statement about the game of BINGO. I played on Sunday night with my girlfriend and her mom. It astounded me how many old ladies there were there. Maybe it is just me but I was having a hard time figuring out which of my 15 cards might have a BINGO. How come these old ladies could do it but they have such a hard time performing the task of driving? Maybe I notice this because I am 19 let me know if that's the case. But that's really all I have to say for now I think I will start writing more though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really good blog that you have.I play bingo online quite alot. the place were I play has a good online community which makes it more fun. I still regulary play down at the bingo hall as well.