Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It has begun....

Well, classes have finally started and I can say that this semester will be great. I know some people in my classes which is something I couldn't say a few years ago. It is nice to be in a major and seeing the same people often.

Tomorrow our stuff for campus ministry will start with our lunch at 12 and then bible study at 9:30. Normally it is student led but our new pastor will be leading it tomorrow. This is the first time that I will have been able to sit in on one of his studies.

In other news my favorite band, Nickel Creek, of all time will be taking a break at the end of 2007. At least the lead singer Chris Thile will be pursuing a solo career so I won't lose them entirely. However, I have recently taken a liking to the bands King Wilkie and Old Crow Medicine Show. If you like bluegrass at all you should take a look at them.

No comments: